Nowadays every small to big business uses Paytm for their payment needs. it’s quite popular and trusted platform in India. if you are a developer and looking for a quick tutorial for Paytm Payment Gateway Integration for WordPress/WooCommerce then you are at right place.
Requirements for Paytm WooCommerce Integration
- Verify your Paytm business account Click Here
- To download latest Paytm WooCommerce Plugin Click Here
- Extract files using default windows extractor or WinRaR
- Open newly extracted folder then find the subfolder named (paytm-payments) and compress using send to compressed (zipped) folder option
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- WordPress v3.9.2 or higher
- Woocommerce v2.4 or higher
- PHP v5.6.0 or higher
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Upload Paytm plugin and activate the plugin in WordPress Plugin Manager.
Paytm Payment Gateway Configuration
- Log in to the Paytm Dashboard with your credentials
- Navigate to the Developer Settings
- Select Test/Production API Keys Details as per your need
- Keep this tab open later you need to copy details from here
- Goto WooCommerce > Setting > Checkout > Paytm Payment
- Scroll down to the Checkout page and go to the setting option of Paytm payment gateway.
Fill the plugin details
- Enable – Enable check box
- Title – Paytm
- Description – Default
- Merchant Identifier – Production Key/Staging
- Secret Key – Production Key/Staging
- Website Name – Provided by Paytm
- Industry Type – Provided by Paytm
- Environment – Select environment type
- Click on save changes
If you followed all steps as mentioned above then you have completed configuration complete. Now just test the same on your website checkout page. You are good to go live now.
Still, you are getting issues then contact us for integration. We’ll integrate Paytm wooCommerce plugin within hours. Also, we offer 1-year maintenance and FREE up-gradation services for this Paytm Payment Gateway Plugins.