If you want to integrate ICICI Payments Gateway in your eCommerce website then you need to accept payments through Razorpay for WooCommerce Plugin. This is the approved Razorpay payment gateway plugin. It allows you to accept Credit Card, Debit card, International Payments, EMI’s, Net Banking, UPI, and Wallet options.
Many facilities that make it unique from other payment gateway are…
- Ability to receive from various modes of payments
- Unique report to payments accepted through all modes
- Customised reminder option to buyers via e-mail/SMS
- No settlement hassles
- Saves time
In this tutorial, I will provide you with easy ways to integrate Razorpay for WooCommerce into your WordPress website within just a few clicks.
Requirements for Razorpay for WooCommerce Integration
- Signup & Verify your documents with Razorpay Click Here
- Generate the API keys from the Razorpay Dashboard
- Download the latest Razorpay for WooCommerce Plugin Click Here
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- WordPress v3 or higher
- PHP v5.6 or higher
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins> Add New.
- Upload Razorpay for WooCommerce Plugin.
- Install & Activate
Razorpay Payment Gateway Plugin Configuration
- Log in to the Razorpay Dashboard with your credentials.
- Navigate to the Settings → API Keys → Generate Key
- Find key_id & key_salt.
- Keep this tab open later you need to copy details from here.
- Go to Plugins.
- Navigate to your Razorpay for WooCommerce and click on the setting button.
- Set Title, Description other needed details.
- Enter your Razorpay key_id and key_secret from your Merchant Dashboard.
- Hit the Save Changes button.
Now the just test it on your Woocommerce Website. You are good to go live now. If you are getting to have any problems in integration then contact us. We’ll integrate Razorpay for WooCommerce Plugin for you.