Stripe Gateway Plugin allows you to take payments directly from your clients through your store website. One of the best features of using stripe is their verification process is very easy and fast. It’s free of cost until you receive your payment and stripe directly deduct his commission from that transaction.
Features of Stripe
- Debit / Credit Card of various types includes (MasterCard, Visa)
- Apple Pay / Google Pay / Microsoft Pay / SEPA / Sofort / iDeal / Giropay / Alipay
Requirements for Stripe Payment Gateway Integration
- Verify your Stripe Dashboard Click Here
- (Optional) download the latest WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway Click Here
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- WordPress v4.4 or higher
- PHP v5.6 or higher
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins> Add New
- Search for (WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway)
- Install & Activate plugin
WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin Configuration
- Log in to the Stripe Dashboard with your credentials
- Navigate to the Developer Settings
- Select Test/Production API Keys Details as per your need
- Keep this tab open later you need to copy details from here
- Goto WooCommerce > Setting > Checkout
- Navigate to your Website Checkout page and find the Setup option of Stripe
Fill the plugin details
- Title – Please fill the title
- Description – Please fill the description
- Test Mode – Tick (If you are using as testing)
- Test Secret Key – Copy from Stripe Dashboard
- Test Publishable Key – Copy from Stripe Dashboard
- Test Webhook Secret – Copy from Stripe Dashboard
- Capture Charge – Tick
- Saved Card – Tick
- Click on save changes
If you followed all steps as mentioned above then you have completed configuration complete. Now just test the same on your website checkout page. You are good to go live now.
Still, you are getting issues then contact us for integration. We’ll integrate Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for you. Also, we offer 1-year maintenance and FREE up-gradation services for this Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin.