Razorpay Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce allows you to accept payments through the website. Integrating your WooCommerce Website with Razorpay Payments Gateway allows you to accept payments Digitally it also provides many other important Payment options.
Features of Razorpay Payments Gateway
- All major payment methods such as Debit / Credit Card includes (MasterCard, Visa)
- Smart Collection thought NEFT, RTGS and IMPS
- Payment Pages
- UPI, net banking, wallets
- Online Wallet
- Payment Links
In this tutorial, I will provide you with easy ways to integrate Razorpay Payment Gateway in your WordPress Wocommerce website within just a few clicks.
Requirements for Razorpay Payment Gateway Integration
- Signup & Verify your documents with Razorpay Click Here
- Generate the API keys from the Razorpay Dashboard
- Download the latest Razorpay for WooCommerce Plugin Click Here
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- WordPress v3 or higher
- PHP v5.6 or higher
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins> Add New.
- Upload Razorpay for WooCommerce Plugin.
- Install & Activate
Razorpay Payment Gateway Plugin Configuration
- Log in to the Razorpay Dashboard with your credentials.
- Navigate to the Settings → API Keys → Generate Key
- Find key_id & key_salt.
- Keep this tab open later you need to copy details from here.
- Go to Plugins.
- Navigate to your Razorpay for WooCommerce and click on setting button.
- Set Title, Description other needed details.
- Enter your Razorpay key_id and key_secret from your Merchant Dashboard.
- Hit the Save Changes button.
Now the just test it on your Woocommerce Website. You are good to go live now. If you are getting to have any problems in integration then contact us. We’ll integrate Razorpay for WooCommerce Plugin for you.