Paytm Donation is now the easiest way to receive the donation from users. Paytm is popular and trusted platform because small to big business use Paytm. if you want to integrate Paytm donation plugin then you are at right place. Also, for them who want to receive a donation through the Website/WordPress Website.
Requirements for Paytm Donation Plugin
- Verify your Paytm business account Click Here
- (Optional) download the latest Paytm Donation Plugin Click Here
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- WordPress v4.9 or higher
- PHP v5.3 or higher
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins> Add New
- Search for (Paytm – Donation Plugin)
- Install & Activate plugin
Paytm Donation Plugin Configuration
- Log in to the Paytm Dashboard with your credentials
- Navigate to the Developer Settings
- Select Test/Production API Keys Details as per your need
- Keep this tab open later you need to copy details from here
- Navigate to Paytm Donation in Left Panel of WordPress Admin
- Go to the setting option of Paytm Donation.
Fill the plugin details
- Merchant ID – Production Key/Staging
- Merchant Key – Production Key/Staging
- Website Name – Provided by Paytm
- Industry Type – Provided by Paytm
- Environment – Production/Staging
- Default Amount: default amount to show on the donation page
- Default Button/Link Text – Donate Now
- Click on save changes
Create Donation Page
- Simply create a new post or page with [paytmcheckout] shortcode.
If you followed all steps as mentioned above then you have completed configuration complete. Now just test the same on your website donation page. You are good to go live now.
Still, you are getting issues then contact us for integration. We’ll integrate Paytm – Donation plugin within hours. Also, we offer 1-year maintenance and FREE up-gradation services for this Paytm Donation Plugins.