Cashfree Gateway Plugin for Woocommerce allows you to accept payments through the eCommerce website. Also, you can automatically track customer payments with virtual bank accounts. You can collect local and international payments through the same gateway. Another Interesting and unique feature is you can send money to any bank account, UPI address or Paytm wallet by uploading file.
Features of Cashfree
- All major payment methods such as Debit / Credit Card includes (MasterCard, Visa).
- UPI, net banking, wallets.
Requirements for Cashfree Payment Gateway Integration
- Verify your documents with Cashfree Click Here
- (Optional) download the latest WooCommerce Cashfree Payment Gateway Click Here.
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- WordPress v5.0 or higher.
- PHP v7.0 or higher.
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins> Add New.
- Search for (WooCommerce Cashfree Payment Gateway).
- Install & Activate plugin.
Cashfree Payment Gateway Plugin Configuration
- Log in to the Cashfree Dashboard with your credentials
- Navigate to the Developer Settings
- Select Test/Production API Keys Details as per your need
- Keep this tab open later you need to copy details from here
- Goto WooCommerce > Setting > Checkout
- Navigate to your Website Checkout page and find the Setup option of Cashfree
- Select the checkbox against Enable/Disable field.
- Select the mode you want to work on Live/Test. Click here to know how to view or generate the API keys for Production and Test Environment.
- Enter your Cashfree Merchant App Id and Merchant Secret Key Available on your Merchant Dashboard.
- Click Save Changes.
If you followed all steps as mentioned above then you have completed configuration complete. Now the final step is to just test the same on your Website. You are good to go live now.
Still, you are getting issues then contact us for integration. We’ll integrate Cashfree Payment Gateway Plugin for you. Also, we offer 1-year maintenance and FREE up-gradation services for this Cashfree Payment Gateway Plugin.